- 96-HOURS ALL ONLINE AT YOUR PACE
- Q-BANK (QUESTIONS)
- OPTION OF (8) CLASS SESSIONS
- LUCY BROOKS: TEXT/CALL 502-905-8148
Learn what you need to know to have a successful career in Kentucky real estate!
This 96-hour online course is designed to satisfy the pre-licensing education requirements in Kentucky. From the principles of real estate law to fair housing, this interactive online course prepares you for a successful career in real estate. The course includes the latest Kentucky information along with the rules and regulations of the Kentucky Real Estate Commission.
- This course satisfies the 96 academic hours required by Kentucky to receive a certificate of completion
- Learn everything you need to know to pass the exam
- Understand the latest rules and regulations for the Kentucky Real Estate Commission
- You can simulate full-length exams not just by the overall number of questions per topic according to the testing provider
- See and practice the exact topics and subtopics that will be on the national and state exam
- View answer explanations
- Access the Performance Tracker to help identify where you excel and where you need to improve
Contact: Lucy Brooks: 502-905-8148