$499.00 PRE -LICENSE
ALL 96 HOURS ONLINE
60 HOURS ONLINE & 36 HOURS IN CLASS
CONTACT: LUCY BROOKS 502-905-8148
96 HOURS Pre-Licensing
FOR THOSE WHO WANT SOME IN CLASSROOM
60 HRS. ONLINE & 36 HRS IN CLASSROOM
Our in classroom Law Sessions & on-line real estate principles course provides the required 96 credit hours necessary to obtain your real estate associates license in Kentucky.
Kentucky Real Estate Law Sessions in Classroom Course:
· 8 Classes equivalent to 32 hours + 4 hours to take course final; 36 hours
· Start anytime once you have enrolled for course
· Classes occur on a rotating schedule. Classes do not have to be taken in a specific order
· Benefit from having the added support of an Instructor on hand
· Classroom hours can be completed in as little as 2.5 weeks
· Law classroom sessions can be taken simultaneously with on-line principle portion
· Click here for Class Calendar. Note In Class Room Sessions follow JCPS School Closings. In the event class is canceled we may offer additional or weekend classes. Click here for weather closings.
On-Line Course Real Estate Principles
· 60 Hour on-line course work
· · Access the course anytime, anywhere via Internet
· · Study and review materials on-line 24/7 from your computer
· · Easy to follow learning material divided into unit chapters
· · Each unit offers quizzes and activities to test your comprehension of the material
· · Review study material and completed quizzes anytime
· · Instructors available to monitor course progression
· · Instructors available for additional support via email or phone
· · Technical Support available to all students on-line
· · On-line store available 24/7 for additional study aid materials
· · Course does not expire for 1 year after purchase; easy to fit into any lifestyle
Course must be completed 1 year from registration date.
There are no refunds once course has been started.
For students choosing 36 Hour in Classroom & 60 Hour On-Line Course Real Estate Principles you may pay cash or check when you meet with the school administrator.
Lucy Brooks (502)905-8148 Owner/Administrator