Your success on the licensing exam depends on your full understanding of the topics
and concepts. That’s why we offer Interactive Study Groups for our distance learning
Interactive Study Groups are 1-hour, instructor-led webinars designed to help you master the national real estate content in the course as well as on the licensing exam.The sessions are held every Tuesday at 8:00 pm ET.
These Q&A learning events are for everyone, regardless of where you are in your coursework.
Interactive Study Group Sessions:
1. Real Property, Personal Property, Bundle of Rights, Water-Air-Surface-
Subsurface Rights, Building Codes
2. Governmental Rights, Freehold and Leasehold Estates, and Encumbrances
3. Forms of Ownership, Deeds, Probate, Adverse Possession, and Prescriptive Easements
4. Recording, Marketable Title, Environmental Issues, and Prorations
5. Contract Review
6. Appraisal Review
7. Mortgage/Deed of Trust Terms and Types of Loans—Conventional
8. FHA/VA Loans, Fair Housing, and Capital Gains
9. Brokerage Relationships, Agency, and Disclosure